Friday, July 25, 2008

Pups and Landscaping

It has been an interesting week.

Yesterday I got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Molly was visiting as well so we got to play. Well, when I say play...I bounced around trying to get her to play and she barked and tried to make me go away. It was all fun anyways.

I've discovered that there is a doggy next door. We've had a good sniff of each other under the fence. I've brought all my good toys to the fence in case he decides he wants to play with me.
But he doesn't. Why oh why doesn't anyone ever want to play with me?

Ahem...anyways...

Seeing as I am getting bigger Mom and Dad decided that I should have more access to the yard. I have taken it upon myself to do some landscaping.


A few of the palms needed pruning...

The irrigation needed trimming. Psst...there more running underground. I'll get to that later...

Hmm...what else can I do?

Hamish, Jungle Explorer. Maybe I can do something about all these ferns... (Hey, there is something weird going on with my ears lately...they used to be more well behaved)

Oh...and I got another toy taken away today. Apparently Mom doesn't like it when I eat bits off of it. They never let me have any fun.

No comments: