Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Day with Molly

We went to Molly's house today because it is her dad's birthday. If you don't know who Molly is, she looks a lot like this
(notice baby me in the background demanding some attention)

I had lots of fun running around with Molly...well, she'd run and I'd chase after her. She'd try to lose me...but I'm bigger and faster now! HAHA!

Mom complained because I spent most of the time outside instead of hanging out with everyone like normal. What she didn't understand was that it was doggie paradise out there. Bones as far as the eye could see. I spent the whole day taste testing all of them.

Yum Yum!

I did run inside every now and again unexpectedly to try and catch them doing something exciting. They wouldn't be, so I'd go back outside. You never can tell though.
I stole a candle at one stage. It was just sitting on the table lookin' all tasty. Mom chased me all around the yard trying to get it back. I went under the house where she couldn't get me, but Molly chased me out. The traitor! Anyways, Molly's mum took the candle away from me so I wasn't able to eat. Luckily there were still plenty of bones to munch on.

It was all very tiring and I slept the whole way home.

No comments: