Saturday, April 25, 2009
Thank you pups for my awards. I am to pass these awards onto awesome bloggers, but again everyone seems to have these awards already. If I am wrong though and you don't have it - consider it passed on! You are all awesome!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
It's a new sister!
I have been having a lot of fun playing with her. Mom keeps telling me that she is small and I need to be careful. Don't know why. Yuna doesn't hide it when she is not happy and tells me off. Between you and me, she sounds kinda like a Tasmanian Devil when she does it too.
Tell you what, you should hear the snore on her. She sounds like a chainsaw weilding, truck driving bullfrog.
And she keeps stealing my bed.
Monday, April 13, 2009
As a recipient of the award I have to tell you 10 things about myself. Hold on tight.
- I am a destroyaholic. I love destroying things. It is fun. Some people think you have problems if you like destroying things. I think maybe those people should have a good look at themselves. They may be the one with the problem. Things I have destroyed - numerous toys, a couple of blankets, a couple of books, a slipper, a shoe, Dad's glasses, my doghouse, plants, railings on the porch, irrigation pipes, the floor in the laundry room, the siding on the house...And I started from an early age...
2. I have a gazillion nicknames - The Ham, Hammy, Hamdog, Satan, Devil dog, Monkey (i may make monkey noises at times). Some nicknames cannot be repeated here...
3. I like hangers. Dunno why...I just do. I get one and try to see if I can get my parents to let me outside without them noticing I have it. Once I had Mom coming to the back door every couple of minutes as I would just go and get another hanger once the previous one was taken away. It was funny.
4. I love eating. It's all good - kibble, bones, chicken, peanut butter, carrots and other vegies, treats, Wheat bix, anything you may have dropped on the floor and weren't quick enough to pick up.
5. The previously mentioned bones give me gas. It doesn't bother me, but people around me tend to accuse my bum of being broken or somesuch nonsense.
6. I love going to the vets. A lot of dogs hate it, but I think it is lots of fun. And they love me there and give me treats.
7. When I go for a walk I have to wear a gentle leader around my head because I get way too excited when there are other dogs around. I hate it and in protecst I rub my face against Mom's legs while she is walking. She trips and gets angry. I "Bwahaahahaha" to myself.
8. I go crazy after I have a shower. I run around and have to rub myself all over everything. Mom and Dad put down a blanket for me so that I can roll all over it.
9. Sometimes I get crazy zoomies. I run all around the backyard, sometimes with my tail tucked in between my legs. Wait...there's no photographic evidence of that so it never happened! Ha! Disregard!
10. I have been told I make weird noises in my sleep. Sometimes there is snoring and snorting. Other times there may be crying or yodelling.
Now I must pick 7 more lovely pups to pass the award onto. And the award goes to *drumroll*
5. & 6. Molly and Taffy
Unfortunately most of the pups I wanted to give the award to already had it! So I am only able to pass on to 6 (and even then i kinda cheated). I am sorry to have failed you. I'll be sitting in the corner if anyone needs me...*sob*
Happy Easter everyone!