Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun Times and More Awards!








YAY! I've got two more awards!!! Firstly, I've gotten The "Paw"some Blog Award from Oskar.
I have also received Neno's Award from Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie. With this award I am supposed to tell you why I like blogging.

Well, I like blogging because it is a good way for family and friends who can't come and see me in person, see how I am going. It is a good way to meet others and more importantly ~ everyone should know of my greatness!

Thank you pups for my awards. I am to pass these awards onto awesome bloggers, but again everyone seems to have these awards already. If I am wrong though and you don't have it - consider it passed on! You are all awesome!


I have been having a lot of fun lately. It has been great playing with Yuna. Mom gets worried when we wrestle, but it is all good. Mom doesn't like when I crash tackle Yuna while she's weeing. But it's funny because she isn't expecting it!



6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your awards, Hamish! You deserve them!
You and Yuna are so cute together!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lucia said...

Ciao Hamish!

Congratulazioni on the splendido awards!

BTW, I love the sleepy-puppy pikkie of you just beneath your blog archive list ... it's adorable!!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Congrats on yer awards! It looks like yer sister is gonna give you a run for yer money if yer not careful! :)

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

Noah the Airedale said...

Congrats on the awards Hamish.
I reckon Yuna might just get you back one of these days hehe. Make sure your mum has the camera at the ready lol.

tailwags
Noah

JD and Max said...

Hi Hamish and Yuna - we love the photo of Hamish on his back whilst Yuna runs off with the toy, he he he! We always love your blog Hamish - we'd love it if Yuna could give her point of view on what it's like to be your little sis! Tail wags - JD and Max.

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hi Hamish!

You've got a cool blog! And Congrats on your new little sister - she is one cute puppy! You look like you have so much fun playing together...and I laughed at the bit about you thinking she sounds like a Tasmanian Devil! Ha! Ha!

Do come over and visit me sometime -
www.bighoneydog.com/honeys-blog/

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane