Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yuna

Hey look what I got...

It's a new sister!


I know some of you are probably thinking, "Woah, that is one freaky looking Airedale. " Fear not. She is actually an 8 week old Chinese Shar Pei.

I have been having a lot of fun playing with her. Mom keeps telling me that she is small and I need to be careful. Don't know why. Yuna doesn't hide it when she is not happy and tells me off. Between you and me, she sounds kinda like a Tasmanian Devil when she does it too.


Tell you what, you should hear the snore on her. She sounds like a chainsaw weilding, truck driving bullfrog.

And she keeps stealing my bed.

11 comments:

JD and Max said...

Awwwww - we want one, we want one!! She's GORGEOUS Hamish. You're gonna be one great big brother, it's obvious from the photo of the cuddle you're giving her (so sweet!) and the way you're keeping her warm with your bottom (he he he!) when you're both snuggled in bed. Tail wags - JD and Max.

Oskar said...

She is very cute. It might be bad to have a little sister. As long as my mom person doesn't bring home another cat & say it's my "sister!"

Noah the Airedale said...

OMG what a cutie. You're gonna love having a sister. Just dont let it get out of hand with 3 of them....trust me!

Noah x

Pei In The Life said...

Oh my DOG! Hamish, she's adorable! Give her snuffles from me!

Bolo
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

Molly the Airedale said...

Yuna is too cute, Hamish!
Make sure you let her know which of your toys she can and can't play with! Yea, right! hehehe

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

pam said...

We had a brother named Spoiler that looked just like your new sister.

She's very cute.

Bobo and Meja

the TN Bull Terrors said...

AAWWW! Baby sisters are great! She's cute, and wrinkly! ;)

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

Sally said...

Hi - we read about you on Bolo's blog - it is another cute sharpei! Hamish - you have one sweet sister - you are very good to share your bed!

Lots of licks
Sally

Oskar said...

I left you and your sister an award on my blog!

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Adorable!! What a lucky aireboy you are to have a little sister. I'm told they age kinda like that Benjamin Button:wrinkles when they're young and no wrinkles as they age! You be nice to her now. We Airedales can get a little rough. Hey, come on over & pick up an award at our blog. Congrats.
XO-BabyRocketDog & Hootie too

Rebecca said...

This is what I miss when I don't keep up with my blog reading . . . She's adorable!