Friday, January 23, 2009

Stuff

Now I don't claim to be a movie critic. I've only ever watched a couple of nature documentaries. But I have to recommend watching Open Season 2 - if anything because it has an animated Airedale in it!
Luckily my ears are getting better. Which is a good thing because Mom is driving me insane putting stuff in them all the time. I hide, but she still finds me.

How many leaves can you spot on this ham?


If you said 6...good try, but there is probably more on the other side!


2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, we have a duckie just like yours, Hamish!
We almost can't see the leaves on you because they blend so well! Mom says that's called camouflage!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

I think I need my eyes checked. I can't see any leaves lol but I've seen a chicken like that at our place. Lucy destroyed it....

tailwags
Noah