Sunday, October 25, 2009

Outside

We are very upset.


I'm not...I'm happy-go-lucky


No, we are very upset.


Why?


Because Mom and Dad got new couches and we are not allowed on them. I am very upset and put on my most "hard done by" look when they get to lie on the couch.


But look, the old ones are outside so we can just go out there whenever we want to lie on some couches. Don't tell, but I have been destuffing them as well..oh, Hello!

Um...we weren't doing anything...see, just playing with duckie.



Having the couches outside also makes for a good obstacle course


mmm...there's a bit of grass with my duckie

Look at her trying to steal my grass when I am destracted
my grass !

Well then I am taking your duckie!

No, it's my duckie!



You can't have both!




5 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi guys - as pups who have only recently been allowed on the couches we feel your pain. Still, at least you get the old couches for your very own. We do love duckie by the way - reminds us of our very own chicken, who is tremendous fun! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Noah the Airedale said...

I wonder if the duckie is still in one piece?
Our pinkies got new recliners and we aren't allowed on those.

tailwags
Noah

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, did duckie's head pop off?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Inky and Molly said...

Lucky you have your own couch now. But we know, it's not the same as sharing the couch with the Pinkies, is it?!
We used to have one of them Wubber Duckies but it died during the action..

Oskar said...

I feel that some type of protest is in order! Whithold your cuteness and see if that helps!