Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boring!

Mom has been pretty slack this week. Not only has she not been helping me update my blog regularly, but I haven't been provided with nearly enough excitement either.

I've been looking like this... Mom...pay attention to me...
Mom...stop studying and take me someplace...Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

We did get to go on a walk to a different place today. It was all very exciting because there were so many different smells. We saw a kangaroo so Mom had to stop and watch it. I was terribly unimpressed and upset no one was paying attention to me so decided to eat some dirt instead. That got them moving along. Luckily Mom didn't have her camera or we would have spent even longer just standing there! Geez!

3 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Hamish, wow you saw a kangaroo, now that sounds pretty exciting to us. We've yet to see one of those.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Asta said...

Hello Hamish
It's nice to meet you..I'm fwiends wif Noah and the giwls..you'we vewy cute..I hope youw pawents get mowe time to play wif you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

You saw a kangaroo? We wish we could see one of those on our walkies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch